Tuesday, November 8

New for November!

I've been spending hours, days, weeks, months, on creating new patterns for my website, then suddenly when I'm almost finished with two new crochet patterns my website disappears.  Honestly, it is like it just vanished from the face of the earth.
I called my hosting provider and they could not figure out what happened (btw-this took three days of calling and going back and forth and being on hold, ugh!).

But alas! I now have my website back up, only because I had enough run around from my old provider (which I had for more than 7 years), and got a new one and I also had to get a new domain name.
I'm excited about the new domain name, it is the same as my blog ---- momof5daughters.com
This meant changing everything on my website from Ivy Stitching to Mom of 5 Daughters.

I'm so glad it's all done (whew!!!)

One of the funnest things me and my daughters and grandkids did, was a little video.  It distantly (very distantly) follows the "Billy Goats Gruff" story and  we are all wearing Aladdin like slippers that I made.
(The pattern is on my old yet new website).  It was a lot of fun, and I get a good laugh every time I see it.
I'll try and put it on this post ----- pause, while I try and do this . . . 
Yea!!! it worked! And it was easy.  After all the mess with my old host company and those computer challenges, I'm so glad inserting this video was soooo easy (knock on wood).

Changing the subject, today (while doing some shopping) I'm in search for gold tin foil.  If I find it, later on I will post the cool thing I'm going to do with it.  'Til then have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your wonderful comments

Wanna learn something else? Just click.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...